Monday 10 August 2009

markets for 2009 apple season

briefly, our farmer's markets are as follows. I will try to post a few days before each market to say what apple varieties we expect to have- as our friends know, we bring along whatever is in season which varies from week to week.

Winchester Sundays 30thAugust, 13th and 27th September, 25th October, 8th and 29th November, 13th December

we are also hoping to be at the Winchester cathedral celebration on Saturday 3rd and Sunday 4th October

Bishop's Waltham on 6th September, 1st November.

Fareham Saturday farmer's markets (details later)

our Apple Day ceebration is at Durley Memorial Hall on Saturday 17th October. Any friends who have local crafts or produce, let us know and we can probably let you have a stall.

more dates later

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the Fruitwise Heritage Apples blog. Feel free to leave a comment, I will try to respond where appropriate but FAQs may have been already addressed in my YouTube videos or the http://www.fruitwise.net site. Remember, I am not a professional fruit grower, only an enthusiastic experienced amateur. Any and all advice is offered freely and with sincere good faith, but remember I might be mistaken, and my preferences,
soil and climate may be different from yours which would diminish the relevance of my advice, so check other sources before acting. In any event, I am not responsible for any outcomes!

Kind regards to all.